V.C. MOHAMMED JAMEEL
Mentor, Counsellor, Therapist Life Coach and Training Connoisseur
Passion with twenty two years of experience in training, and counselling. Eight years of experience as mentor for various institution and firms. Expert in Transactional Analysis. Master practitioner of NLP trained Under Dr. Dick McHugh and Clement D’souza and verified trainer of ANLP. Collaborative team player who posses strong communication skills.
- Energy and commitment to understand the needs and aspirations to realize the goals
- Ability to convey and implement thoughts, ideas and information in a meaningful manner.
- Good understanding and delivery focusing on expected outcomes
- Ability to handle people in difficult situations without any confusions and conflicts
- Good communication, observation, analyzing and listening skills
- Very flexible to interact with different types of people
- I enjoy ethical practices in personal and professional circle
- Bsc –Psychology ,Msc – Psychology
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy from Association of Hypnosis and alternative Medicine
- TA (Psychotherapy) form Asha counselling centre, Coimbatore
- Master Practitioner of NLP trained under Dr.Dick McHugh and verified trainer of ANLP
- Attended Certificate program for trainers on Psychosocial Interventions conducted by Dr Gerald A Jacob director, Disaster Mental Health Institute, university of Dakota
- Participated in certificate programme for trainers on Youth Mental Health Promotion conducted by National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
- Participation in the certificate programme of Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) conducted by Indian Association for Solution Focused Practices(IASFP)
- Attended in the workshop of test admonition of Differential Aptitude Test conducted by Centre for Information and Guidance India
Twenty two years’ experience
- Functioning as a freelance trainer and content developer from 1997
- Chief trainer in various soft skill training programs and workshops for institution and organizations
- Designed and implemented a very comprehensive project for the qualitative development of Orphanages in Kerala.
- Developed a model of student mentoring for schools and orphanages and leaded mentor’s training programmes for selected persons in all districts of Kerala.
- Director of Bis Lap
- Director of training Youphoria,Calicut
- Programme director of Fertinity of Professional Trainers and Mentors (FPTM)
- Chief Mentor of HIKMA for social empowerment, Kasaragod
- Member Of International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA)
- Member of South Asian Association for Transactional Analysis (SAATA)
- Founder member of Synergia, Team for social Engineering
- Senior trainer of Centre for Information and Guidance India (CIGI)